You will be part of the World Organics Ltd team which is a Natural Beauty company based in Auckland, New Zealand
Customer Service Executives are required to answer incoming emails & live chats from customers for various reasons – taking orders, answering inquiries, resolving complaints and providing information.
- Managing Help Desk Tickets & Live Chat
- Inbound / Outbound calling for Order confirmations & Customer updates.
- Creating Consignments, Order Processing & Report Generation
- Role is for Females only
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Managing customer service & order tickets professionally to provide information about products and services, take / cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent English writing & communication skills
- Communicate with customers all over the world
- Willingness to work enthusiastically as part of a team & learn new processes
- Willingness to work on weekends & in shifts as required
– 9.30am to 6.30pm (From Office)
– 6.30am to 3.30pm (Work from Home)
– or a split shift 6.30am to 10.30am and 8pm to midnight (Work from Home)
Sushant is the founder of EC Infosolutions. His experience of 11 years includes building Technology Products for over 250 Startups & 400 Organisations in 15 countries. His interests include Minimum Viable Product Development, Bootstrapping, Scrum Development & Remote Working. On the tech front, Sushant loves working on a myriad of technologies including Blockchain, Machine Learning, IOT, Serverless Computing, etc. He is a Certifed Google Partner & Amazon Web Services Expert.